MONUMENTS

Iglesia Monasterio de Nuestra Señora del Carmen

INFORMATION

The monastery of Discalced Carmelite Friars of Caravaca was founded in 1586, with the direct intervention of San Juan de la Cruz himself. The monastery had a hazardous existence, because in the 19th century it was disentitled and in the 20th century it was used as a school and as an inn.

DATOS DE CONTACTO

C/ Corredera, 5
30400 CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ
Telephone: +34 968 708 527
e-mail: ocdcaravaca@yahoo.es
www.hospederiacaravaca.org

Ver mapa


En Caravaca de La Cruz

Subscribe to our newsletter