It is located in the Parish Church Our Lady of Los Dolores, in the district of Dolores de Pacheco. This temple has a Baroque origin and has a nave with chapels intercommunicated and open to the central nave by semicircular arches. At the foot of the church lies the tower and the chapel-ancient crypt of the Ayuso family, where several of its members rest.
This chapel houses paintings by Querubina Ayuso dated and signed in 1887. Also known as the Calvary Chapel, its author is unknown, but it was built at the end of the 18th century as the Ayuso family pantheon. It is decorated with temples and oil on board and canvas from the 19th and 20th centuries.
Under the chapel there is a crypt where the family burials took place and, according to the legend, a passage communicated the parish with Roda and was supposedly used by the Marquise of Roda to go to the Virgin Nuestra Señora de Los Dolores on rainy days.
The Chapel has been restored by Natalia Carcelén Gilar, a graduate in Arts and Works of Art Restoration. The paintings and a wall painting in the background showing St. John and the Virgin Mary have been restored. As for the paintings on the ceiling, one of them belongs to the 18th century and represents Saint Isabel with Jesus and Saint John as children. The four Evangelists, situated in the corners, are from the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century, and the paintings that refer to the Passion are from 1962.