The Town Hall is a civil building of the 18th century, which was built between 1751 and 1762 during the reign of Ferdinand VI of Spain. This building preserves the windows, iron fittings and mouldings from that period.
It worked as a royal prison and granary, whose access door has been recently discovered in the south after a renovation of the facade.
Its interior is functional and mainly for administrative use. Its facade and surroundings are also relevant.
How to Arrive?
- Costa Cálida Región de Murcia