Completely renovated, it was used for grinding grain. We know that his first miller was Francisco Álvarez, who made it turn from 1838 until 1860.
It is a flourmill with two rooms.
It is called Tío Paco Mill ("Uncle Paco's Mill") as so we named its first owner, Don Francisco Álvarez.
The history of this mill goes back to 1838, when Don Francisco Álvarez appears as the first miller until 1860. After him come Isidoro Meroño and José Roca Saura from 1893 to 1901, Pascual Benedicto González from 1906 to 1908, Antoño Meroño Roca from 1929 to 1931 and Virgilio Mateo Rebollo from 1933 to 1936, when the mill ceased to function.
The mill has easy access as it is near the paved road that goes from El Jimenado to Los Navarros. It is located on a plain in the middle of a field, and 100 m away from the house to which it belongs.
In the 90s, as the mill was going to be renovated, the cleaning and consolidation of the mill was carried out in order to avoid further deterioration, since it was abandoned as it ceased to operate in 1936.