It was built in 1888, to house two Krupp cannons.
It is located on the coastline, to the North of Santa Ana Acasamatada battery.
It consists of two barbettes prepared for two Krupp cannons, closed by walls for rifle firing. In 1941, the two Krupp cannons were sent to Tarifa together with two other pieces from Trincabotijas Baja to place a coastal battery there.
It can be accessed through the road to Cala Cortina, easily visible from that beach.
How to Arrive?
- Costa Cálida Región de Murcia