Tools
Up
Compartir esta página
Compartir por email Compartir en facebook Compartir en twitter Compartir en pinterest
SHARE
Reportar errores
Print
Destino Región de Murcia - Web Oficial

#intheregionofmurcia

you'll understand that being a Murcian is a personal option

Cargando página

Close

Close

Close

Cerrar foto
  • ACCOMMODATION
  • Accommodation search
  • Buscador de actividades
  • Buscador de paquetes
  • Flights Search Engine
  • Buscador de autobuses

SEARCH

For Free

CRAFT CENTRES AND MUSEUMS

If you're looking for the best handicrafts, you're at the right place. Plunge yourself into the Region of Murcia's traditions and culture through different pieces which have been created with inspiration and personality by the hands of our artisans.
HOME > WHAT TO DO > SHOPPING AND HANDICRAFTS > HANDICRAFT MUSEUMS CENTRES

YOUR SEARCH

SEARCH

SEARCH

  • TYPES
  • PLACES
6 results
ARTS AND CRAFT CENTER

From 2nd January to 30th April and from 18th September to 31st December.
Mondays to Fridays:
Morning: 11:00am - 1:30pm
Afternoon: 5:00 - 8:00pm

Saturdays
Morning: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Afternoon: 6:00 - 8:00pm

Sundays and bank holidays:
12:00 - 2:00pm

From 1st May to 17th September.
Mondays to Fridays:
Morning: 11:00am - 1:30pm
Afternoon: 6:00 - 9:00pm

Saturdays:
Morning: 11:00am - 1:30pm
Afternoon: 7:00 - 9:00pm

Sundays and bank holidays:
12:00 - 2:00pm
CASA-MUSEO DEL BELÉN

CASA-MUSEO DEL BELÉN

PUENTE TOCINOS (MURCIA)

Calle Olivo esquina con Travesía Torre 2, s/n,

30006 PUENTE TOCINOS (MURCIA)

Telephone: +34 968 30 11 26

No hay que irse muy lejos para disfrutar del Belén de Puente Tocinos. Su casa-museo se ubica en la Casa Torre del pueblo, más conocida como la del Reloj. A través de este edificio se promociona y difunde la artesanía del Belén con obras y artistas locales pero de gran prestigio nacional. Cabe destacar que Puente Tocinos siempre ha sido conocida por su tradición belenística.

ÉPOCA: Casa del siglo XVIII. Museo del siglo XXI.
ESTILO:
Arquitectura popular.

Foto realizada por: José Luis Montero
CENTRO PARA LA ARTESANÍA DE MURCIA


From 2nd January to 30th April and from 18th September to 31st December.
Mondays to Fridays:
Morning: 11:00am - 1:30pm
Afternoon: 5:00 - 8:00pm

Saturdays:
Morning: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Afternoon: 6:00 - 8:00pm

Sundays and bank holidays:
12:00 - 2:00pm

From 1st May to 17th September.
Mondays to Fridays:
Morning: 11:00am - 1:30pm
Afternoon: 6:00 - 9:00pm

Saturdays:
Morning: 11:00am - 1:30pm
Afternoon: 7:00 - 9:00pm

Sundays and bank holidays:
12:00 - 2:00pm

Centro para la Artesanía de Murcia
Ventajas para peregrinos del Camino de Caravaca
Otros Descuentos: 20% EN TODOS LOS ARTÍCULOS
CENTRO REGIONAL PARA LA ARTESANÍA


 

Centro Regional para la Artesanía
MUSEO DEL VIDRIO DE SANTA LUCÍA
El Museo del Vidrio de Santa Lucía (MUVI) inicia su andadura en 2011, como sala de muestras y como centro de formación, de la mano de la Asociación Artesanal de Vidrieros de Santa Lucía. Su principal objetivo es convertirse en la pieza clave que garantice el relevo generacional en un oficio centenario.

El Museo acoge en su primera planta el pasado, presente y futuro de la tradición vidriera de Cartagena por medio de una exposición con más de 200 piezas, distribuidas en 15 vitrinas, procedentes de la antigua fábrica de cristal de Santa Lucía.

En la planta baja del Museo se encuentra la nave de hornos, en la que el visitante podrá ver in situ una demostración del soplado de vidrio.

En la nave de hornos se encuentran también los útiles, herramientas y máquinas tradicionalmente usadas por los vidrieros.
Museo del Vidrio de Santa Lucía

CIEZA

Paraje del Estrecho. A 1 km de Cieza

30530 CIEZA

Telephone: +34 968 453 500

This hydraulics museum is localize in the peripheries of Cieza, in the right side of the Segura river from where it took the water to moved its machines. The first document about it is from the date of 16th November of 1507 and was used in the elaboration of fluor since that time until first years of the second half of the XX Century.

This mill is know by different names through the time such as: Regidores Perpetuos at the beginning of the XVI century and at the end of this century also by the name of The Mill of the St. and later by Marín (1559), Andelma (1609) and Cebollar (1830). Since the beginningof the XX century the mill belong to the García family and is known by the name of its owner Theodoro, until nowadays.

In the ground floor is localize the machines used in the milling and there happen the following steps:

Cleaning: The wheat comes into bag to the ground floor and pass through the washing machine, the beating and the drying when lost most of its dirt like stones, straws etc, later its goes to a pit and when using an elevator goes to other machine when lost its husk and is ready to be milled.

Milling. The bag with the wheat clean are drain in the mill which is milled by big stones, the end of this process is the obtaining of semolina which through an elevator goes to the first floor to be sift.

In the first floor is localize the machines used to sift the semolina and end of this process is the obtaining of two products: The flour which is packet in bags and the rest of the semolina is divided by size using an air current and packet in bags too.

In the basement is localize the aqueduct divide into the pars by a wall and two wood water wheels in a horizontal position, which have the function to transmit the power to the machines, and in the back side of the museum is the canal where the water pass with the function to move the water wheels. 

6 results
Facebook Twitter Instagram Minube Tripadvisor Youtube
Region of Murcia
Premio Sicted Mejor Administración
Costa Cálida
© Instituto de Turismo de la Región de Murcia
Facebook
Tripadvisor
Twitter
Youtube
Minube
Instagram
Region of Murcia Costa Cálida