Tools
Up
Compartir esta página
Compartir por email Compartir en facebook Compartir en twitter Compartir en pinterest
SHARE
Reportar errores
Print
Camino de la Cruz - Web Oficial

#intheregionofmurcia

you will learn the names of 1,517 multicoloured tapas

Cargando página

Close

Close

Close

Cerrar foto

MUSEUMS

A pilgrimage through time will reveal to you its legends, relics, art and, above all, its route to faith.
HOME > PRACTICAL INFO > MUSEUMS

YOUR SEARCH

SEARCH

SEARCH

  • PLACES
34 results
ORIHUELA
CASA MUSEO MIGUEL HERNÁNDEZ

CASA MUSEO MIGUEL HERNÁNDEZ

ORIHUELA

C/ Miguel Hernández, 73

03300 ORIHUELA

Telephone: 965 30 63 27

El poeta Miguel Hernández vivió en esta casa con sus padres y hermanos desde 1914 hasta 1934. Años después, concretamente en 1981, el Ayuntamiento de Orihuela la adquirió y restauró. La reapertura al público fue solo cuatro años más tarde, en 1985.
Esta vivienda, típica de principios del siglo XX, ofrece al visitante todos los detalles necesarios para hacerse una idea de cómo de sencilla era la vida de Miguel Hernández. Se trata de una casa con una explotación ganadera y que, como es habitual, se ha de adaptar al terreno sobre el que se construyó.
El que fue el hogar de Miguel Hernández era bastante grande, como verás cuando accedas a él. Consta de comedor, salita, habitación de los padres, habitación de las hermanas (Encarna y Elvira) habitación de Miguel y de su hermano Vicente y la cocina. El museo conserva todas estas partes, así como el ajuar típico de la época y diversas fotos del poeta con su familia.

Casa Museo Miguel Hernández
MUSEO ARQUEOLÓGICO COMARCAL DE ORIHUELA - MARQUO

De Museo de Antigüedades del Colegio de Santo Domingo a Museo Arqueológico Comarcal de Orihuela. Lo que viene a continuación es una transformación poco común, pero que ha cosechado un gran éxito en esta urbe. El Museo de Antigüedades nació en 1902 siendo obra del padre Julio Furgús, del cual proceden parte de sus fondos. Desde que en 1970 se autorizase su construcción, compartió varias ubicaciones. El museo ha pasado por el Palacio de Teodomiro, el Hospital Municipal, el palacio de Rubalcava, hasta llegar en 1997, a su sede actual: la iglesia de San Juan de Dios, templo construido a mediados del siglo XVIII. En su interior se encuentra el paso procesional El Triunfo de la Cruz, conocido como La Diablesa, realizado por Nicolás de Bussy en 1694.

BULLAS
CASA - MUSEO DON PEPE MARSILLA, BULLAS 1900

The "Don Pepe Marsilla House Museum. Bullas 1900" seeks to rescue an important part of the local culture of Bullas, recreating the living ways at the beginning of the 20th century. It also wants to preserve the town's historical heritage represented in this building.
The visit to this House Museum is placed within the Bullas Wine Route, the set of resources which organizes the tourist offer in the municipality around its identity sign, the wine, but also covering other monumental, historical, cultural and natural attractions.

The visit to this House Museum is placed within the Bullas Wine Route, the set of resources which organizes the tourist offer in the municipality around its identity sign, the wine, but also covering other monumental, historical, cultural and natural attractions.

Bullas 1900

Time has stopped in 1900 in this old noble house located in Bullas - Rosario street, just behind the parish church. It belonged to Don José Marsilla Melgares de Aguilar (1854 - 1930), commonly known as Don Pepe, who was a rich and powerful landowner but also mayor of Bullas twice.

The living area

Don Pepe's House shows the ostentatious way of life of the local landowners at the beginning of the 20th century. This fact can be noticed in the library, the living room, the dining room and the bedrooms. The decoration of this noble part of the building is marked by the Modern Style, the main one in Spain and Europe in those years which is characterized by an inspiration in nature, the use of curved lines and the figures stylization.

The working area

This wide part of the building is a faithful image of the economic activity developed in those years in Bullas as it is the place where the different works and tasks to process the huge productions of Don Pepe's properties took place.

Casa - Museo Don Pepe Marsilla, Bullas 1900
MUSEO DEL VINO DE BULLAS

An exciting walk along the history of the wine to know in a didactic and pleasant way, from the craft elaboration in days gone by to the most modern methods, which allow us to obtain the most appreciated wines of today.
Tariff:
Individual ticket: 3 euros
Groups (Minimum 20 people): 2 euros
Pensioners / young and student Card: 2 euros
Groups (Including tasting / minimum 10 people): 15 euros
Schoolchildren: 1 euro

CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ
CASA-MUSEO DE LOS CABALLOS DEL VINO

This space dedicated to the Caballos del Vino (Wine Horses) is located in the old house of the family Muso Muñoz Melgarejo, from the 18th century, which has been totally restored. It is a journey through its origins until the present, where all aspects of the festivity are represented: the bareback horses, the design, embroidery and piece of harnessing, the Race...

The aim is to proudly transmit and spread, through several rooms and audiovisuals, the roots and the present situation of a celebration that is currently a Intangible Cultural Heritage.

Casa-Museo de los Caballos del Vino
MUSEO ARQUEOLÓGICO MUNICIPAL LA SOLEDAD

MUSEO ARQUEOLÓGICO MUNICIPAL LA SOLEDAD

CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

Cuesta del Castillo, s/n. Iglesia de la Soledad

30400 CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

The church was built in the location of the primitive church of El Salvador. It was built in the second third of the 17th century under the name of La Soledad, thanks to the patronage of Mr Pedro Muñoz Otálora, the senior lieutenant of the town. The church was designed and built by the master Juan Garzón Soriano, with the intervention of the local carpenter Sebastian de la Iglesia. Since the late 17th century, it became part of the primogeniture of the Muñoz family. During the 18th and 19th century it went to the Counts of Clavijo and Marquises of El Salar due to marriage covenants and inheritance divisions.

The Archaeological Museum is a first-rate equipment located in the historic city centre. It collects pieces of great value, as a result of the many findings in the excavations at several archaeological sites, especially those carried out in the Iberian-Roman complex of La Encarnación. In this museum we can find pottery, weapons, coins, architectural elements, etc

Museo Arqueológico Municipal la Soledad
MUSEO CARRILERO

MUSEO CARRILERO

CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

Pza. José Carrilero, s/n

30400 CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

Telephone: +34 968 70 56 20

ADVANCE RESERVATION

The monographic museum dedicated to the sculptor José Carrilero’s work is located in the square that carries his name. It takes up the rears and vaults from a former palatial home built in the second quarter of the 17th century by Don Luis de Gadea Sahajosa, councilor of Caravaca

The building: During the 18th and 19th centuries, the property belonged to a branch of the family Muñoz de Otálora and their heirs the Marquises of San Mamés de Arás, until it was acquired by other individuals. During some time in the 20th century, the building was leased as a Civil Guard Barracks House.

The exposition: The museum takes up an area of about 650 square meters and it is home to 90 works in total, including sculptures, paintings and medals. It consists of four exhibition halls, a multipurpose room and other service facilities.

In the first, second and third floor a representative sample of the painter’s work is exhibited. The exhibition highlights several sketches and figurative designs which later on became sculptural works.

The basement of the building, where the old vaulted wine cellars were situated, is almost entirely dedicated to the sculptural work of Carrilero. It contains 49 different sized bronze works and 14 sculptured and engraved medals.

Interesting feminine portrayals, academic torsos and unique relieves stand out in the building. The square and the façade of the museum exhibit an extraordinary group of sculptures of natural size, consisting of three instrumentalists, including the statue of a flutist, a cellist and a trumpeter. It’s a characteristic theme among the authors’ repertoire.

More information

MUSEO CARRILERO
MUSEO DE LA FIESTA

MUSEO DE LA FIESTA

CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

C/ Las Monjas, 19

30400 CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

Telephone: +34 968 70 56 20

Museo de la Fiesta
MUSEO DE LA MÚSICA ÉTNICA DE BARRANDA

MUSEO DE LA MÚSICA ÉTNICA DE BARRANDA

BARRANDA (CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ)

C/ Pedrera, s/n

30412 BARRANDA (CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ)

Telephone: +34 968 738 491

The museum is famous for its exoticism, variety and for the authenticity of its works. A great variety of cultures represented are spread out in 145 countries from all continents. The collection covers 4 categories of well-known musical instruments: chordophones, membranophones, idiophones and aerophones, depending on how the sound is produced and the materials of each instrument.

Within these classifications, the museum offers to its visitors a thematic exhibition about religions in the world as well as music instruments from slavery, magic and witchcraft. It also exhibits other themes which relate different fields of the human being to music.

The museum ethnical music also offers to its visitors a special section which pays tribute to Barranda and its Festivity of Cuadrillas.

The collection has been gathered by the ethno-musicologist Carlos Blanco Fadol, who has dedicated his life to the investigation and the gathering of the increasingly limited instruments from all corners of the world that are progressively disappearing because of the advent of new musical technologies.

Museo de la Música Étnica de Barranda
MUSEO DE LA VERA CRUZ

MUSEO DE LA VERA CRUZ

CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

Castillo, Santuario de la Vera Cruz

30400 CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

Telephone: +34 968 70 56 20

The building consists of two perpendicular naves preceded by a double gallery with semicircular lowered arches. It was designed during the first half of the 17th century.

The museum has also a collection of metal works and paintings. Inside the art gallery stand out 6 oil paintings on panel painting from the 16th century. These are original works of Hernando de los Llanos, a painter who was a disciple of Leonardo da Vinci. Another work worthy of mentioning is the oil on canvas Curación de Tobias (the healing of Tobias), made by Rafael Tegeo from Caravaca, who was a personal painter of Queen Isabel II and one of the best Spanish neoclassical portraitist from the 19th century.

In the metalwork section we can find the artwork Custiodia-Ostensorio de la Cruz (The Custody-Hostensory of the Cross) from the beginning of the 16th century; the artwork Portacruz de los Baños, a present from Luis Fajardo, the second Marquis of Velez; and the silver gilt box, donated towards the end of the 14th century by the master of the Order of Santiago, Lorenzo Suárez de Figueroa.

Standing as an important piece in the museum, La Casulla de Chirinos, a Muslim tiraz adapted to the shape of liturgical ornament, is believed to have been carried by priest Chirinos at the time of the miraculous apparition of the Cross.

 

Museo de la Vera Cruz
CEHEGÍN
MUSEO ARQUEOLÓGICO MUNICIPAL DE CEHEGÍN

En la actualidad cuenta con 12 salas de exposición, más las de divulgación y biblioteca.
El museo consta de tres edificios, dos de ellos históricos.
Se trata del antiguo Ayuntamiento, el Palacio de los Fajardo, inaugurado en 1676 y cuyas fachada principal y dependencias fueron construidas en el año 1745 sobre anexos del castillo del siglo XII. El otro edificio está situado en la calle Mayor y corresponde a una casa noble de menor tamaño del siglo XVIII. Entre los tres suman más de 2.800 metros cuadrados en planta.

Museo Arqueológico Municipal de Cehegín
MOLINA DE SEGURA
CENTRO LA ALBARDA DE RITOS Y TRADICIONES DEL CAMPO DE MOLINA

CENTRO LA ALBARDA DE RITOS Y TRADICIONES DEL CAMPO DE MOLINA

ALBARDA (MOLINA DE SEGURA)

Avd. de la Albarda, 74 - Pedanía La Albarda

30507 ALBARDA (MOLINA DE SEGURA)

 

El centro nos sumerge en las formas de vida ancestrales del campo de Molina. En la planta baja, conoceremos la diversidad geográfica y la vida tradicional, la intervención humana sobre el medio y cómo ésta ha conservado los ecosistemas. En la primera planta, hay una recreación de un aula de la antigua escuela, donde se realizan talleres el primer domingo de cada mes.

Sólo accesible para discapacitados la planta baja del edificio.

 

CENTRO LA ALBARDA DE RITOS Y TRADICIONES DEL CAMPO DE MOLINA
MUDEM - MUSEO DEL ENCLAVE DE LA MURALLA

 

El MUDEM es un espacio cultural museístico para proteger y difundir los restos rescatados en 2004 en la muralla de Molina de Segura, el hisn Mulina andalusí.

Un espacio con un enfoque lúdico e interactivo a la par que didáctico y reflexivo, que brinda la posibilidad de conocer mejor la historia de Molina de Segura en el contexto del antiguo Reino de Murcia.

Lugar accesible para discapacitados.

MUDEM - MUSEO DEL ENCLAVE DE LA MURALLA
MUSEO ETNOGRÁFICO CARLOS SORIANO

MUSEO ETNOGRÁFICO CARLOS SORIANO

EL LLANO (MOLINA DE SEGURA)

Pza. de la Ermita, s/n

30509 EL LLANO (MOLINA DE SEGURA)

Telephone: +34 968388519 / Fax: +34 968 692 019

Descripción

El conjunto museístico incluye una casa, una ermita, una noria y un huerto. La casa principal consta de dos plantas: en la planta baja se ubica la cocina, un amplio vestíbulo, con el tinajero y los chineros, la escalera y el antiguo patio, transformado en sala de usos múltiples. Se ha ambientado el mobiliario y el menaje típico de la época. En la planta primera está el dormitorio principal, ambientado como uno típico burgués del siglo XIX. Esta planta también acoge una muestra de indumentaria tradicional de los siglos XVIII y XIX. Asímismo, esta planta alberga un conjunto de miniaturas de útiles de la huerta e hidráulica tradicional, realizado por Juan de Dios Arnaldos, dedicadas  a las tradiciones de la huerta y que contiene aperos de labranza, una recreación de la vida en una barraca huertana, la noria y una reproducción de las distintas formas de aprovechamiento de la fuerza hidráulica, como una fragua, un batán y un molino harinero.

Sólo accesible para discapacitados la planta baja del museo.

 

Museo Etnográfico Carlos Soriano
MUSEO HORNO DEL CONCEJO Y CASA DEL FOLCLORE

MUSEO HORNO DEL CONCEJO Y CASA DEL FOLCLORE

MOLINA DE SEGURA

C/ Cid Campeador, 2 - Esquina calle del Castillo

30500 MOLINA DE SEGURA

Telephone: +34 968388519

El Museo se ubica en el popular barrio del Castillo, en una casa del siglo XVII-XVIII, claro ejemplo de arquitectura popular, con una estructura original, realizada con la antigua técnica del tapial. Destaca la impresionante cúpula del horno moruno, del que hay noticias desde 1491. El horno perteneció al Concejo de la villa en la Edad Media, antes de formar parte del marquesado de los Vélez y estuvo en funcionamiento hasta los años 70 del siglo XX.

Además de las labores del pan, el museo tiene una sección donde se muestra la música y bailes populares de Molina.

Lugar accesible para discapacitados.

 

Museo Horno del Concejo y Casa del Folclore
MULA
FUNDACIÓN CASA PINTADA - MUSEO CRISTÓBAL GABARRÓN

Casa Pintada Foundation is a cultural project emerged and consolidated through Cristóbal Gabarrón Foundation and Mula Town Hall. It is placed in a XVIII century stately and emblasoned home known by its wonderful sgraffito as Casa Pintada. It shows Cristóbal Gabarrón´s career and, at the same time, it is a showcase of Murcian creativity.
This has made possible the return to Mula of one of the most internationally recognised artist whose purpose is to establish himself  like a bastion in the Region culture and, at the same time, to be a reference of all the cultures coexisting in the Region.

 

Fundación Casa Pintada - Museo Cristóbal Gabarrón
MUSEO CIUDAD DE MULA

How much do you know about Mula? If it is not enough, the City of Mula Museum will teach you all you need to know about Mula culture, art and customs.

One of its permanet exhibitions is " El Legado de Mula en la Historia". In it , the visitor takes a tour around from prehistory to the recent history of the city. The pieces that can be seen just come from archaeological sites in Mula, whose collections were in The  Archaeological Museum of Murcia .

Museo Ciudad de Mula
MUSEO DE ARTE DE SAN MIGUEL ARCÁNGEL

MUSEO DE ARTE DE SAN MIGUEL ARCÁNGEL

MULA

C/ del Chorrador. Junto Iglesia San Miguel

30170 MULA

Telephone: +34 653 103 440

From the XVI to XX century , San Miguel´s art museum shows both religious and secular pieces. It hosts one of the best painted glasses and copper collection of Spain called Canal-Blaya.

The museum is divided into five rooms where people can know from Caín and Abel history , San Pedro repentance or the Adoration of the shepherds,  allegories, zodiacal signs and still life, to religious painting from XVI, XVII and XVIII centuries or well known images as " El Cristo de la Pasión", " La Santa Cena" or  " La Virgen Dolorosa".

Museo de Arte de San Miguel Arcángel
MUSEO DE ARTE IBÉRICO EL CIGARRALEJO

This museum located on Marqués street is an essential stop-off point of the historic quarter of Mula.

The Cigarralejo Museum of Iberian Art is established in the former palace of the Marquis of Menahermosa. It is a typical example of Murcian Baroque built in the 18th century. The facade has a cornise decorated with military paintings which represent the Marquis´profession. The interior of the building hosts ten halls which contain the most important art collection of Spain composed by more than 80 funerary offerings, pottery pieces, stone sculptures or weapons.


Museo Monográfico El Cigarralejo Brochure (2 Mb)
 

 

Museo de Arte Ibérico El Cigarralejo
MURCIA
AQUARIUM

AQUARIUM

MURCIA

C/ Cartagena s/n. (Antiguo Cuartel de Artillería)

30002 MURCIA

Telephone: 868 88 85 63

Aquarium.

Aquarium
34 results
Facebook Twitter Instagram Minube Tripadvisor Youtube
Centro de Cualificación Turística de la Región de Murcia
Premio Sicted Mejor Administración
Costa Cálida
© Instituto de Turismo de la Región de Murcia
Facebook
Tripadvisor
Twitter
Youtube
Minube
Instagram
Region of Murcia Costa Cálida